Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
((SOLD)) Taylor Shorty wires((SOLD))

Seeing if anyone would want to take a set of the Taylor Shorty 8mm wire set, Im buying the purple set off the guy at LXforums, hes just looking to dump the other 2 sets of green 1s hes got.... you guys want them let me know, can have em for same thing $40 or if ya want both, take em for $70...BTW there was something about these are only good if you DONT have anything more than CAI, no good if your spraying or upgraded motor

·
Quando omni flunkus moritati.
3,790 Posts
These will also smooth out your idle and improve throttle response. I didn't believe that they would make a noticeable difference, until I put them on my buddy's '05 300C and experienced it for myself. This is one of the easiest must do mods for the '05 LX hemis.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I would think these work even if you plan to keep the stock 5.7 cover??
Also you are now located in NC and not LI---I was thinking if I can get $40 up I can pick them up. If you are on LI.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
$40 shipped guys...also, I'll be on LI mid June ...funny when your from NY you say, ''on LI'' and ''in NY'':cool30:
either way let me know, post or PM, I'll check both(3 sets in route)

·
Quando omni flunkus moritati.
3,790 Posts
I would think these work even if you plan to keep the stock 5.7 cover??
Also you are now located in NC and not LI---I was thinking if I can get $40 up I can pick them up. If you are on LI.
Yes, these will fit under the 5.7L engine cover. However, some people ditch the cover after putting the shorty wires on for the looks.

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
good deal, too bad they're not blue

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 down, 1 to go
you know you want them Skizza, they'll match your library card stickin outta ya wallet(on your rim in the avatar)
...:haha:

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
1 down, 1 to go
you know you want them Skizza, they'll match your library card stickin outta ya wallet(on your rim in the avatar)
...:haha:
LMAO @ library card....That's my Alaska airlines check card

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shorties are in route... got 1 set left
...$40 shipped, GET SOME!
green set, ...its like high~lighting a good thing you did for your Hemi...removed the RATS NEST!!

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im not 100% on that , I would think your alright, but if anyone wants to shed some light on this for us, that'd be cool...as far as risk to reward goes, you can take em, and if for w/e reason they WONT work, Ill take em back, no biggie, someone'll take these

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Sure sounds like a GREAT deal.... however, I got the 8.2mm set and in RED! It did make a difference in throttle response and I DID take off my engine cover 'cuz I thought these were too nice to hide!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Im not 100% on that , I would think your alright, but if anyone wants to shed some light on this for us, that'd be cool...as far as risk to reward goes, you can take em, and if for w/e reason they WONT work, Ill take em back, no biggie, someone'll take these
PM sent!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I purchased a set of the wires from D a few weeks ago. The guy was up front about everything, including the 20lbs of plastic bags stuffed into a small box.

Great guy to do business with. If I can figure out how to leave you positive feedback on your profile, I would.

Thanks for the great business D! The wires arrived in great shape and I couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
TY brother ...took me awhile to figure out the beans myself, lol, its the little 'scale' on the bottom left in between 'on line' indicator(green dot) and the hazard symbol, (wonder what that does...clickin now) ...oops dont click that on me, that to report spam or w/e ...anyway, think your limited to 2 beans a day? something like that...BTW, concerning the bags...YOU throw em out....lol, jk, thanx again

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.