Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are pleased to announce our first tech article competition. If everything goes well and we have a lot of participation, we will have many more to come. The rules are very simple:

1. Modify your magnum - It can be a custom mod or something as simple as changing out the headlights.
2. Be sure to take pics and notes of the install
3. Write up an article to post on the forum
4. Post your article in this forum - http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25 - note: we have removed the character limit of posts for the competition.

While pictures are not required, it does make the article more interesting. If you need to upload pics you can do so in the gallery or we recommend our sister site - www.sendmeimages.com. They will give you the forum code to display your image.

The deadline for entries is Saturday June 3rd, 2006 @ 8pm. After that time, we will create a poll for all of our members to vote on who should recieve the prize. The voting will last one week and will end on June 10th @ 8pm.

If there is a tie between any places, those articles that tie will go into a sudden death vote match. The voting will be extended another week and users will vote between those 2 articles to see who wins.

You can submit as many articles as you want, however you can only win one prize.

Here are the prizes:

1st place - Free Tailight Tint courtesy of Ernie @ Avon Custom Wheels
2nd Place - Platinum Membership Upgrade
3rd Place - Gold Membership Upgrade

If you are currently a platinum or gold member and you win the equal prize, your subscription will be extended. These prizes may change if we have other sponsors who wish to contribute.

So what are you waiting for? Start customizing your magnum and taking pics. Post your article in the forum - http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25 .

·
Go Dupont Racing!
33 Posts
tech article

Is it possible to link to a thread in the LXForums.com? I have written a how to with pics on Mopar Illuminated door sill guards and its posted in the knowledge base there. I can redo it on this forum, not sure how much work it would be.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunatly no, all articles must reside on our server and no external links to other articles. You may be able to copy and paste most of the info as we run the same forum software. You may need to reupload the pics depending on where they are stored.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Semi-Hemi said:
Whew I think I got them all, that I have come up with.
I think you've got them all period lol. I'll give it a shot.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Plenty more, demoulding, debadging, lowering, new grill, foglamp, auto headlight, front speaker panel removal, etc. I figure I give someone else a chance to chime in. But some tinted tails would look good or the subscriptions haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts