Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are gearing up for out Tech article Competition. If everything goes well we may make this a monthly competition. We have a few vendors who have generated interest in contributing prizes to the winners.

I know some of you got some new toys for your magnums for christmas. Be sure to take pics of the installation and start writing up tech articles. Even the simpliest articles are important, such as "how to replace your headlight" or "how to remove the door panels". We will be posting more information soon.

Tentatively we are planning on starting this competition at the end of January or beginning of February.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sorry...Im probably out of this since I have a shop do most of my installing...but il take plenty of pics anyway

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
northeastern08 said:
Sorry...Im probably out of this since I have a shop do most of my installing...but il take plenty of pics anyway
i dont see why that would put you out, pics and write ups is all it is anyway. Just ask the guys about the steps. Heck that how I learned half the stuf I know, but then i beacame a cheap old crusty fart and do it myself haha.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
What is the best format for the tech articles?

Posting is though with the limit on attached files and 39.1kb is pretty small for an attached doc file. I'd prefer to do a larger doc file with all the pictures and text in a document that is formatted to print and or be saved off to a computer.

I'll be takin off the front end and the wing this weekend to do a little work, and taking pictures.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
SoCalRT said:
What is the best format for the tech articles?

Posting is though with the limit on attached files and 39.1kb is pretty small for an attached doc file. I'd prefer to do a larger doc file with all the pictures and text in a document that is formatted to print and or be saved off to a computer.

I'll be takin off the front end and the wing this weekend to do a little work, and taking pictures.
What I dislike is that I cannot put a pic directly in the post. I have to use webspace from yahoo to load my pic then link it to the post. I dont know what the best way of doing it other than loading the pic to the galery here then linking it to that. But then the personal gallery gets clogged up with pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.