Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This whole past week Tee and I and her two uncles have been tearing out the carpet and vinyl in the livingroom, kitchen and hall and replacing with laminate flooring and NEITHER of US had even had a chance to start up any of the MAGNUMS. To get supplies and etc. we just been running back and forth in her Scion XB. NOW we are in the process of straightening up everything and she is rearranging furniture etc.

Heavy rains today and supposedly again tomorrow; looks like a few more days before driving any of those ~LOL~ Sigh.........

(I also had CM forum withdrawals too!)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yup know the feeling . The city of Moore is currently doing water line maintence and have dug up (only our side of the street mind you ) our yard and a decent protion of the driveway and filled it in with gravel .... So now to get my car out I have to go straight to the car wash then knowing on my way back home its gonna get muddy and dirty pulling into the driveway , sit in the garage all dirty for days. Just really a pain .. They said 2 to 3 weeks , now its goin on its 4th or 5th .... State workers sigh lol

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
It sucks....but you have a new found appreciation when you get back in one. Its like getting it new again.:drive:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I know the feeling Jim! I am still sick to stomach about having to sell mine. We are still looking at what to replace her with. I got me another GN a few weeks ago so thats helping the healing. We are going to look at a low mileage Mercedes CLK Cabriolet this week.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I'll be making up for some missed time in my mag....driving her to NY tonight, hello 1200 mile round trip + countless miles all over the island. I'll miss driving it on the beach like you can down in FL. Prob meet a few members while I'm there

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
I'll be making up for some missed time in my mag....driving her to NY tonight, hello 1200 mile round trip + countless miles all over the island. I'll miss driving it on the beach like you can down in FL. Prob meet a few members while I'm there
if u feel up to it, u can always come across a bridge or two, and through a tunnel to jersey...im no more than half hour if that, outside of the lincoln...

btw im sure u guys will be just fine Jim and Tee...:cool5:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Thanks Book, I appreciate that. We'll have the 3 little ones with us bouncing all over the island, but I'm sure the wife's gonna want to visit her friend in Brooklyn 1 night too....we shall see!!!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sigh... still haven't drove any of them and NOW we had sever rain so they won't be driven any time soon ~LOL~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts