Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well buddies from the forum after buy and change two sets of control arms i take care of the situation with my own hand and my off road fabrication experience, and fabricate my own arms,

they have a month in my maggie now an d they work just perfect no more rattle no more noise no vibration no nothing just a smooth ride

i dont know how to include the pics but here are the links

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4259/dscn0507m.jpg

·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts
i do like this idea a lot. what tubing did you use and location of your parts to complete the job

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Looks nice. Details Please!!

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
I'm curious how it feels now that your new part lacks a ball joint. It must be a lot stiffer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bet it feels like stock if not better running the hiem joint thats all I run on my jeep last a lot longer than the ball joints

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've often wondered about this, but never dared to attempt. Keep us in the know on how this holds up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i use 1 1/4 chrome alloy tube , fk rod ends and tube inserts with energy brand polyurethane bushings and you can buy it from any off road parts store like ORW or SUMMITRACING.
the ride dont change at all but the steering specialy on the curves gets a good improvement because now in more thight,

greetings from the one and only baja mexico

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hell yes!!! I will do this instead. It seems to be a stronger fix than anything so far... :) Which FK Part number/product did you use? I must build this....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts