Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving around all day it was 75 and sunny, the weather man said weekend was going to be similar. so I stopped by the parts store on my way home, picked up some soap, wax, clay bar, new micro fiber cloths, tire shine and trim black.....

Got home pulled the car out and thought that the sky was looking a bit darker. Decided to wait until tomorrow to start, good thing because it is pouring right now, and now the weather shows storms and rain all weekend :mad:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the wife took the Maggie out early Saturday morning, and was out almost all day. Don't you know that the weather was perfect. So I was going to do it yesterday, and ended up having an emergency involving about an inch of water in the basement. Again another perfect day... Well today is another nice day.... But carrying buckets up the basement stairs was apparently more than my good knee could take.

Still have to wash the car, and fix the laundry sink pump... Looks like neither is going to get done by me today :banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
What's worse is when you wash it on the weekend and you get rain on Monday then a nice sunny week. So you have to drive around with a dirty car all week, or at least I do as I don't have time to wash it when I get home in the evenings after work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts