Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This event started with a simple thread on CustomMagnums.com, by Sean (Bay Area Magnum) which stated, “I want to plan a FLORIDA meet !!!*** BIG ****” from there it just steam rolled into so much more, and with a purpose. Mopar Show Off ‘09 is ramping up to be a huge car show. Scheduled for April, 5th 2009 at Old Town in Kissimmee, all the proceeds will benefit a local charity, “Kid’s Beating Cancer”. This will be a huge event for them during the struggling economy.

John Burleson, a Custommagnums.com member and the founder and creative director of Concussion Studios, a new media design studio in North Carolina, has donated a website for the Mopar Show Off! Burleson states: “That once the show went from a meet and greet to a car show for charity, we felt we the need to donate the site to help the committee collect donations, and give sponsors and added value for their time, money and effort. Besides, Mopar vehicles have been at the forefront of American design and power for more than 60 years, and represent the same ideals we strive for at Concussion Studios.”

The site will continue to evolve as over time, with new animated elements for the sponsors and more informational sections as the show comes together. The goal is to provide the information, as well as to have a central hub for attendees and sponsors.

Well with no further ado.........

Click the link....Check it out!!!!!!! moparshowoff.com

DONT FORGET TO PRE-REGISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Man... that's AWESOME!!!! Gotta definitely bean Burleson for that!! The website looks GREAT and what a great idea as well. Ya'll really ARE doin it BIG!!!! Hopefully, things will turn around quickly for me in '09, cuz I would love to come down.... just gotta see how the first couple months go and I'll know....

Great job to all who are putting this show together and all the behind the scenes work!!! Your efforts are truly commendable!

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ Thanks bro!! We would LOVE to see you there, hope everything turns around for ya!!!

Reactions: JRob007

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
WOW. how AWESOME IS THAT? Tee and I are among the lucky ones that have had a chance to meet John (CONCUSSION), and from that INSTANT, knew we were going to be great friends. As we chatted and showed each other our cars you could feel his kindness and admiration for other people and felt like we had know him for years!
We feel BLESSED that we know him and are SO LOOKING FORWARD to meeting the other CUSTOM MAGNUM FAMILY MEMBERS!
GREAT JOB ON THE SITE JOHN BURLESON = CONCUSSION!!!
Very proud to know you!
Jim and Tee

·
I love boobies
7,871 Posts
The website looks killer JB, bean comin your way!! I cant wait for this show, and to meet all you cool mo fo's!!

·
The Overweight Ninja
2,850 Posts
That's awesome of him to kick things up a notch. Concussion is the man!!! The website looks great.

CHEERS to you Burleson!!!

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^^^^^^^^^ guys dont forget to pre-register!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Bringing DA PAIN!
2,968 Posts
Man thats awesome!!

·
Look into my eyes
896 Posts
Looks like it's going to be a great event. I won't be able to make it, as much as I want to, due to my kids being in school and all that "good" stuff. I hope everything goes smoothly.

·
//CMOM | Secret Agent//
3,243 Posts
Wow, y'all thanks for the props.

Jim and Tee, that is such a nice post, y'all really know how to make a guy feel good on the inside. I feel lucky to know y'all too.

The site is a work in progress, as our company has been blessed to be so busy in this roller coaster economy, we still have not been able to put as much time and effort into the site as we would like.

We'll get everything tightened up after the holidays, as it still needs quite a bit of work, and organization.
I just wanted to help make this event as good as it could be, while helping to draw more sponsors / donations for the cause.

The Concussion Studios site will be up, sometime just after the new year and we'll link to it once it's finished. I think some of y'all will trip out when you see what I, and the team at Concussion have been working on... 14' hot Asian chicks on the side of buildings in Uptown Charotte being one of them (no seriously).

We look forward to the event, and I can't wait to see y'all there.

Thanks again for the props on the site.

Cheers,
Burleson

Reactions: Fade2Black

·
Mr. Entertainment
9,085 Posts
proud to be apart of this movement!!! hope you all enjoy and see yall there

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PRICE CHANGE!!!! $10 dollar donation via the moparshow off website before the event, $15 dollar donation the day of the event......

100% of all money goes toward donation
to kids beating cancer.
Sorry for the miss communication!!!

·
Banned
4,266 Posts
WOOT WOOT......Im gonna give a HUGE ty to Concussion...It was sooooo hard not to shout this from the roof tops the weeks leading up to the site being live !!!I wanted to tell everyone !! So I am back to a "Normal" life now that Xmas is over so Ill be at the forefront of this again...THanks to those that held it down for me during my absense..

·
Mr. Entertainment
9,085 Posts
oohhh yeahhhhhhhhh BAM IS BACK!!!! ILL GET ON THAT PM ASAP

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump 2 the top!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts