Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello eveyone...
Im sure people have posted on this subject before but I have yet to determine what I need.I currently have 22" T.I.S's on but I really want to upgrade to 24's. But my Magnum is my one and only car and well I've heard that is you ride on 24's you need to drive pretty carefully so not to crack or pop a tire. What size tire would I need to get to ride worry free and with out making major modz to it..

Thanks guys,

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
A 265.30.24 would prolly be your best bet. You'll have to trim down the upper ball joint to make the rims fit. A 255.25.24 is really thin and will only fit on a 9.5" width, max.

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
I have a 30 series tire and haven't popped one yet, I've been hittin potholes with em for 3 years now. I drive super careful, but there's always potholes hidin somewhere.

·
Tuckin 24s!
449 Posts
that should be 255/30-24. its either that or a 275/25-24. i have 255/30s on 24x10s and havent had any problems besides running over a couple nails.

·
Love My Station Wagon
835 Posts
I loved the way it made my car look.....but I will the first to admit it definitely changed the ride (alot harder) and also you stand a bigger chance
of bending the rims and curb rash if not careful. But other than that they look awsome.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I had 255/30/24 for a summer. Sold them because they were wrong bolt pattern...other than that they were fine. I wouldn't go with the 25 Series if I were you. 30 Series was plenty of tire.
This is them before the Magnum Front End Swap and Start of Removing Chrome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts