Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup Peoples, the name is Rich..not really into posting on the web, but for some strange reason i'm addicted to this site! I got an 05' SXT Green Maggie (depending on the angle you see her, she may look grey).

As of now, I just got Black 22" Menzari rims on her with a machined lip. Whenever it stops raining im putting my black matte racing stripes on. I guess you really cant call them racing stripes cuz they are basically going to cover up most of the hood. Also, got a standard black chrome mesh grill thats suppose to be put on with the stripes. I think im going to try that out for a minute, and see how it looks. But as for my future mods:

1. add a Dual Exaust
2. thinking about a darker tint on my 2 back windows and a 15% on my front passenger and 35% on my windshield
3. not sure about adding the air vent decals on the side, i want to, but cant find straight black ones.

thats pretty much it for now...i got so much rushing in my head about what i what my baby to look like, that i'd be typing all day..so ill post back later with my pix..gotta get her washed up and cleaned so i can "Try" and stomp with the big dawgs....holla..rich

P.S. im really considering getting the whole hood and front part of my bumper vinyl wrapped in black matte...i just need to find a price quote here in the DFW..prolly wont be to the first of next year, but that is a serious must.

·
Premium Member
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the Dirty South, good to have you aboard!!!

Let me know if there is anything I can do help you out!!

I can help you out on the duals, when your ready shoot me a PM and we can work through the details

Ken

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
from North Carolina Rich and YES, this site is addicting! We just got our third magnum and starting to do some minor things to it as well.
Here a picture of before and after of the 05 R/T we just got.

·
Being kept down by the man
7,782 Posts
Welcome to the site from Salem, Oregon.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome from Houston.

·
BLESSED
3,433 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina...

·
Stupid dresses.....
986 Posts
welcome from the DFW!! check out DFWLX.com. We have weekly M&G's and car shows just about every weekend...log on a introduce yourself. enjoy the new ride bro

·
Double-U Tee Eff
3,065 Posts
1. add a Dual Exaust
2. thinking about a darker tint on my 2 back windows and a 15% on my front passenger and 35% on my windshield
3. not sure about adding the air vent decals on the side, i want to, but cant find straight black ones.

P.S. im really considering getting the whole hood and front part of my bumper vinyl wrapped in black matte...i just need to find a price quote here in the DFW..prolly wont be to the first of next year, but that is a serious must.
Welcome to CM! Where at, in DFW, are livin'?

check out DFW LX ..... link is in my signature block ..... we have hook-ups for your decal ideas, paint ideas, cheap (but high quality) tint, etc. :D

check us out! hope to hear from ya!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts