Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I purchased my 2005 Magnum from a guy advertising it on craigslist about 3 weeks ago I negotiated with him for a week before finally buyinh the car without these rims/tires on it.
He had the car listed for $8500 including the 26's and the original 18's. I offered him $7000 which (after some back and forth chat) he finally accepted. Then later I re-negotiated the "deal" to where he retained the 26's and sold me the car with the 18"s on it for $6300, which thus far has turned out to be a great deal for me as there are no major issues with the car, in fact, the only reason he was able to sell it so cheap to me was because he got it 2 years ago for $10,000 from a guy who had to sell it in order to close on his home purchase.
Anyway, I was searching craigslist today for "magnum" in the parts section and look what I found! Yup,.. here are the rims / tires he kept for $700!!! This means he might be willing to take as little as $700 for the set just to break even! (YOU NEVER KNOW UNLESS YA ASK!!!!!!!) That was the best lesson my pop ever taught me...
So I figured I'd post it hear in the event one of you find this style rims attractive because if you were able to buy this set for under say, $1000, (conciderring the tires which are new are probably worth that much alone) ,... it might be a golden oportunity?!?

26 inch rims and tire 26s 1500.00 obo

Please don't tell him what I said here. He's a nice guy,..."Tony" he is...

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
You think your car has problems now ? Wait until you put those heavy, over sized 26s on there. Suspension, brakes, transmission, potential body damage, etc.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not me sir,... I was the one who rejected them! So,... tell me about the Transmission Speed Sensor... Hmmmmmmmmmm...... did you forget about that possibility???

You think your car has problems now ? Wait until you put those heavy, over sized 26s on there. Suspension, brakes, transmission, potential body damage, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts