Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still looking for info about tire pressure monitors for my alternate set of wheels/tires for my snow tires.
Can I get a set of monitors from a compatible wrecking yard doner Dodge & program them to my '06 Magnum AWD R/T?
After the winter season, then switch to summer tires/wheels & reprogram?
If second hand wrecking yard monitors can't be used, what brand & part number of monitors can be used to accomplish my needs?
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate to send you there, but Walmart sells, installs and program sensors for $30 per sensor. They use a Bartec TPMS scanner to program them to the car via OBD. I've never had a problem at my local store.
Thanks for the info robsSXT. I've already ordered a set of 315mhz sensors from ebay, just today. They will be here next week. From what I've read, that once installed the car will recognize the tire pressure monitors & synconize to the system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the info robsSXT. I've already ordered a set of 315mhz sensors from ebay, just today. They will be here next week. From what I've read, that once installed the car will recognize the tire pressure monitors & synconize to the system.
How did that work ? I'm needing to do something similar to my 07 Magnum by putting on new rims. from my Scat Pack.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.