Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm spent guys /and gals, Ive been on the search for new wheels for far too long!! My wife is beginning to hate me because all I do is look at wheels on the internet. I'm beginning to hate myself because I am soooo picky. I found the most perfect wheel and the guy at the shop said they would fit- GREAT!! well when I went back I looked at the bolt pattern and OF COURSE it was the dreaded 5on114.3, this creep was just trying to make a sale and I was sooo tempted to just do it!!
I called Boss and asked them about the wheel, They have the right offset in the wrong bolt pattern and the right bolt pattern in the wrong offset!!!
I'm sooo over it, I think I might just stay stock:(

I mean really Rim Company's is the LX AWD Platform really that rare of a breed?? Just because we buy AWD's to plow through the snow doesn't mean we don't like to look GOOD in the summer!!!!

Sorry, I just needed to vent!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Sorry to hear about that ~ Yeah the offset on the AWD is odd and harder to find wheels for! Good luck on your search!

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Have you checked Factory Reproductions? They have some wheels that are the correct offset and bolt pattern for the AWD Maggies... not sure which style wheels are being built though.

Good luck in your search

·
Tuckin 24s!
449 Posts
it all comes down to personal preference but the 5x114.3 isnt really that big of a deal. .7mm isnt really that much. I have been riding on my 24s that are 5x114.3 for over two years with no problems. just get you some hub-centric rings to center the wheel on the hub and tighten em down and you'll be just fine. now go get those wheels!!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks NOTPAID4, I still have my eye out for that special one!!!

I've checked them out too Waldo, They have the Charger SRT8 wheels in 20's, I really want 22's and would love to have the Viper's but no dice for now!

Your crazy 357- I do love those wheels and they were a good price! That 114.3 just scares me a little, your rollin nice and easy on those 24's I speed around like a bat outta hell, I don't need one of those wheels poppin off while I'm doing 60 around those HWY turns :/ I think I'll have them put one on for me, just to see how it goes on!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts