Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magnum and Charger grace the top 10 in most stolen cars, along with the Escalade, Escalade ESV and Hummer H2 and Hummer SUT. Heres a link to the top 10 in pictures by forbes. I guess theves know a really good car when they see one!

In Pictures: America's Most-Stolen Cars - Forbes.com

·
I don't like change!!!
2,609 Posts
Yeah, I just read that on Yahoo. Seems that depending on which publication comprises the list certain cars (like ours) may or not make it on there.

·
Registered
184 Posts
If they are that high on the list that means they are easy to steal. If they are that easy to steal then why do i have to put up with this stupid expensive key?

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like its time for a good alarm!

·
They call me Destroyer
11,579 Posts
If they are that high on the list that means they are easy to steal. If they are that easy to steal then why do i have to put up with this stupid expensive key?
Tell that to the folks that tried to steal mine!

·
Premium Member
11,940 Posts
I am not trying to offend anyone, but why is it that at least 1 car on that list can be seen in almost any rap video? This is just one man's theory. As always, I am open to other theories and suggestions.

·
Steady As She Goes!!!...
6,467 Posts
^yea what is up with that anyway???
I'll be more discreet where I park my Mag from now on

·
06 Dodge Van Magnum
4,843 Posts
I'm just happy that now we got thieves with better taste, cus I was gettin tired of the ones that made the Integra/Civic TypeR's the #1 stolen car. Lol, but the new thieves aint good for us!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Damn... I headin' out to double check the garage doors!!! Can't stand to be without the SHADOW!

·
Registered
344 Posts
yeah i work for a towing company and do a lot of the police calls. I have seen a few mags come thru but the bad thing is once they steal them they usually burn them to the ground. And let me tell you that is a sad sight

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^ ahhh noooooo!!! Id shoot a mutaf*$&a trying to run mine in the ground!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well, One thing about it... They wont be able to steal my magnum and just drive around in it. A lot of ours stand out like soar thumbs. Good thing my father owns a food place next to the police station... Or I would get profiled all day long by the cops around here.

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I hope I don't catch someone trying to steal mine, they will be shot.....at least 12 times......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts