Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:fing07: WHY WHEN YOU HAVE THE TRACTION CONTROL TURNED OFF IT WILL STILL KILL THE POWER. IT RAINED PRETTY GOOD YESTERDAY SO WE WENT TO A PARKING LOT TO DO SOME DOUNUTS IT WOULD GO ABOUT HALF WAY AROUND AND THEN JUST DIE ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO STOP THIS. JUST SO YOU KNOW I HAVE THE SXT 3.5 MINI HEMI. THANKS GUYS AND I LOVE THE SITE.:049:

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I call the traction control ........ the "anti-fun button". Maybe you just need the bigger hemi?
L8R
He e' nalu

·
Registered
279 Posts
The bigger HEMI is more fun!

·
Registered
18 Posts
go to GS Motorsports they have a module that eliminates the traction control completly with push of a button and also eliminates the torque management, I just ordered it today for 218 dollars

·
Registered
744 Posts
uhhhh:I cut you how do u turn traction control off.I went in the park lot today and it was a waste of my time.Car will start to slide and i would get a Huge smile then SOB

·
Registered
10 Posts
ok everyone save your $200 or send it to me becasue you can turn it off 100% what you do is well if you have a SRT8 just hold the butten down for around 15-20 sec or tell it says under the spedo it will say "ETC Deactavated" and it will not work adn you can have all kinds of fun!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts