Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine are sprayed black, have some curb rash with 85-90% tread left. Staggered tires. Let me know what you have. Also willing to buy without trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you werent so far i have 300 srt8 rims id trade for msrt8. mine have min. rash. tires are roached.
Would you be willing to sell them?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
no sir, they are going on my wifes R/T. id rather have msrt rims as they are easier to clean. id do a local trade, but once you factor in shipping i might as well buy vossens. im going to have a few bucks in media blasting and color matching cool vanilla too.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no sir, they are going on my wifes R/T. id rather have msrt rims as they are easier to clean. id do a local trade, but once you factor in shipping i might as well buy vossens. im going to have a few bucks in media blasting and color matching cool vanilla too.
True. I've also been looking at vossens, but having a hard time finding a dealer.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
True. I've also been looking at vossens, but having a hard time finding a dealer.
go over to lx forums. they are on there. you can order rims tires and tps mounted, balanced ready to mount. if you cant find it PM fireman. im pretty sure thats where he got his.

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Hmmm wonder what an inferno SRT would look like with 300 SRT rims.... /ponder

1 - 11 of 11 Posts