Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting ot put a trailer hitch reciever on my Magnum. Has anyone else done this, and can you talk me thru it? Got any pics to show me?

·
3.5GOTU
1,863 Posts

·
Mod Gnome Wrangler
5,927 Posts
If you get the MOPAR hitch there's nothing to see and the installation is a breeze.

You may or may not need to drop the exhaust to get the hitch mounted and then just a few nuts and bolts to tighten.

·
3.5GOTU
1,863 Posts
Maddad thanks for the pic

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have a Mopar hidden hitch on mine and wouldn't use any other! Easy install and fit with my Magnaflow catback no problem. I didn't even drop the rear pipes, just removed the rear hangar bolts and tilted the exhaust. Use the Mopar wiring harness too, they make two styles, four flat for light towing and the round 7 pin style if you are towing big.

·
GooN
950 Posts

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
I've got the normal style on mine, it's a drawtite. Get the hidden one, Since I put the drop on I'm scraping the crap out of it. When I get the cash I'm gonna replace it for a hidden type. Make sure you figure in the cost of the light kit as well, about 100$ for mine. Can't just hook a normal plug up as we have separate brake and turn signals. Have to get a converter.

·
Danger,Death,Destruction
2,913 Posts
If you get the MOPAR hitch there's nothing to see and the installation is a breeze.

You may or may not need to drop the exhaust to get the hitch mounted and then just a few nuts and bolts to tighten.

This is what I have and I love it, I forget its even there at times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts