Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All taken with my iPhone lol. Not too shabby.
There's a speaker install video on the way.

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
Good video bro. I gotta say i dont know if you were talking about me but i was kinda surprised when i heard my name on here and my wife wqas like what. hahahaaha Anyways tweets sound good. Did they fit right or did u have to make something for them to fit just right? I know they fit up to 3.5"

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good video bro. I gotta say i dont know if you were talking about me but i was kinda surprised when i heard my name on here and my wife wqas like what. hahahaaha Anyways tweets sound good. Did they fit right or did u have to make something for them to fit just right? I know they fit up to 3.5"
Yeah man, I was talking about you haha.

They fit in fine, I'll velcro/glued them to the top of the little mounting cup that sits underneath the dash.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a kicker Solo Baric, 8". I listen to ALOT of metal/hardcore and rock music, and the square sub seemed perfect for me.

It has the speed of an 8", and the punch of a 10"; perfect.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They made a HUGE difference when I didn't have front door speakers.
Now that I do have them, they just add some sweet high definition to the upper frequencies.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
You can hear them ticking!! Sounds good and looks like ya had fun makin the video..lol So, Santi, what is the steps of washing a dog..lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts