Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need your pics and videos of Magnums, Chargers, and 300's. Check out the gallery at http://www.custommagnums.com/gallery and upload your pics now. We support just about all the different file types including mp3, wav, avi, mpg. Upload some sound clips of your exhaust or a video of your burnout. If your video is larger than 12 megs, contact us and we will post it up for you.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
admin said:
We need your pics and videos of Magnums, Chargers, and 300's. Check out the gallery at http://www.custommagnums.com/gallery and upload your pics now. We support just about all the different file types including mp3, wav, avi, mpg. Upload some sound clips of your exhaust or a video of your burnout. If your video is larger than 12 megs, contact us and we will post it up for you.
I tired a couple of times, I must be doing something wrong. I have to look into to better when I get a chance.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i might be doing something wrong, but i cant upload still...the site says it has the pic, but i donno where it is...it didnt go into the area where i uploaded...not sure if that makes sense :confused:

·
Registered
160 Posts
i dont think the create album...on the left side of the site...works either...sorry

will try some more tommarow

-todd-

·
Registered
160 Posts
i see there in the gallery now...guess i didnt catch the waiting on review part...well il post a bunch this week when i get a chance...still not sure if the create an album is working, didnt look like it worked when i tryed - 356 howd you create your album??

-todd-

·
Registered
160 Posts
works fine...one question though...is there any way to remove a pic or change it?? just noticed one of them i left the license plate unblocked...and i like to hide it...sorry, should have checked better before uploading

-todd-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts