Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Is anyone in the Phoenix area interested in doing a ported lower intake manifold and ported throttle body for their 3.5L V6? The throttle body is known to produce around 5-8 hp and tq. What I need is dyno numbers for the combination of the manifold/tb and just the manifold. I will be paying for the dyno testing to be performed at Dyno Comp in Scottsdale, AZ.

Here is the deal. Your car needs to be either stock or mildly modified (CAI, exhaust, etc). You will receive both of these parts at a DEEPLY discounted rate of $250 for both pieces. Thats $350 less then full retail plus free installation and the satisfaction of knowing you helped support the V6 aftermarket
. I will be taking your stock cores for both the throttle body and manifold when I install the ported parts. We will use your stock TB for the dyno testing for before and after.

I need this person to be local so that there is no turn around time for the cores and so I can provide installation and use the same dyno as all my other testing. Your car is not the guinnea pig by any means, both parts have been installed on numerous other vehicles with success including extensive initial testing on my on vehicle. The purpose of this is solely for dyno numbers for the kit and for the manifold.

I need to make this happen before the end of the month as they are having a discounted rate for dyno hours. What say you?

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Premium Member
5,683 Posts
I'm very tempted to hop in my Mag right now and drive down there for a few weeks haha I got nothing better to do . . . but I might get fired and jobs are hard to come by these days . . .

alright I better not. but I am sure someone will jump on this soon.

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey if someone drives down here more power to them lol. I'm unemployed so my schedule is wide open.

·
Premium Member
5,683 Posts
Google says I can get there in . . . 28 hours haha To bad the timing is off, I am planning a 2 week vacation in Cali early August.

If no one lends a help by then I sure will! haha

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Dang same here if I could afford to hop in the car I'd be there in a heartbeat!!!

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish I could offer it cheaper but I'm already losing money at the current price.

·
Premium Member
5,683 Posts
Is that price including install to?

I'd say it's an excellent offer as is. Plus the donor get's free dyno test's on their car.

Someone's gotta jump on this.

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Is that price including install to?

I'd say it's an excellent offer as is. Plus the donor get's free dyno test's on their car.

Someone's gotta jump on this.
Yeah I'll be doing the install for free for whoever takes me up on the offer. Its not a big deal, the install isnt terribly difficult or anything but I've got a ton of practice with it so its a cakewalk for me. I have a guy on LXforums from Calgary Canada ready to drive down ASAP if no one else local speaks up.

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sunday bump!!!!

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol. thanks guys but this is already done and results have been posted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts