Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS, I HAVE A PYPES RACEPRO EXHAUST ON MY 3.5l MAGNUM AND IT DOES HAVE SOME DRONE BUT I LOVE THE ACTUAL SOUND OF THE EXHUAST, BUT THE DRONE DOES GET ANNOYING . THINKING OF ADDING SOME RESONATORS/GLASSPACKS. IV SEEN THE CHERRY BOMBS BUT I FOUND SOME VIBRANT RESONATORS Vibrant Performance ::.. THEY ARE 12" LONG AND A 4" BODY.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have the Pypes Violators from a Challenger on my 3.5 and I have no drone. I actually have a problem with a lack of sound while under no load. Is it 2.5" all the way or 2.25"?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Dunno. I haven't dug into it too much yet. Is yours the same way?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's all 2.5. I its sounds great at idle. its not a as throaty as a the violator, it kind of a combo of magnaflow and flowmaster sound. But when you step on the gas it has a sound like when you blow air over the opening of a soda bottle

·
Registered
201 Posts
Can't speak for Pypes , but used 2 RT resonators to kill the excessive drone I had inside the car with the Dynomax Duals I have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.