Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tore the vinyl on one of my sub enclosures, anyone have any tricks to help me repair so i don't have to re-wrap this puppy?

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
OUCH... That had to make you mad! Don't really know much about that kinds repair either! Hope someone here can help you out!

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
they have whats called liquid leather/vinyl in most interior colors thats literally a liquid that dries like a rubbery vinyl, the hardest part is using the stuff, applying it evenly and smooth so its not really noticeable...

im not sure where its sold as i was trying to help a friend who had it , fix some damaged seats, and it was a mess trying to use it ..

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they have whats called liquid leather/vinyl in most interior colors thats literally a liquid that dries like a rubbery vinyl, the hardest part is using the stuff, applying it evenly and smooth so its not really noticeable...

im not sure where its sold as i was trying to help a friend who had it , fix some damaged seats, and it was a mess trying to use it ..

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. Have a feeling I'm gonna end up re-wrapping them eventually, but any improvement for now will do. I have been avoiding even opening the back cuzz seeing it just kills me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts