Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a baaad week! First somebody hacked my Amazon account and ordered some DVD player for $850 to my address... I was gonna return the package, but I was late to send the package back on friday so I left it in the car. Monday morning I was ready to go to work at 5:15am when I saw the window behind the driver was broken. Somebody took my head unit and that package I was gonna send back after work. What a mess!!! :angryfire: The window replacement was $240 + new head unit $700 DDX896 + I got viper 5902 with Glass Break Sensor, Tilt Sensor and Dual-Zone Radar Sensor $350 + $100 bypass + install everything $640.

Attachments

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
looking god i got the same kit but w/o the remote start do you like it i really want the remote start kit

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love it!!! I screwed up the remote start in the video. It's always starts first time...

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Very nice alarm kit.... ONE question; how come your car does NOT look like the picture in your avatar & signature? Love the lime color on that car.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Nice I'm curious does that viper alarm work with the Smart Start app?

·
GooN
950 Posts
Awesome! I too, want remote start on my car. I like the way yours is setup.

eGo

·
My Magnum is Bigger!
1,562 Posts
Nice... It works with the Smart Start but you have to add it on, It's like an extra $150. I plan on getting this on my magnum... I have the Smart Start on my impala, so I may have to buy two 5902's and one more Smart Start... I feel broke just talking about it...!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Very nice alarm kit.... ONE question; how come your car does NOT look like the picture in your avatar & signature? Love the lime color on that car.
There is a green 300 i love! So I decided to photoshop my car and the 300 together to see what my car gonna look like next summer, when I put the 300 front on it with the aftermarket bumper/grill.
Change1.jpg After swap.jpg

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Damn, thats tight as hell. U got ur mag hooked up like a mofo. Then u do ur own glassing n stuff...dayuuumn..keep up the great wrk. Srry to hear about ur account being hacked n costing u unneccessary $$$$.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts