Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
#114 is nice, but the other two (#112 and #113) kinda look like they belong on Vanilla Ice's mustang along with his huge wing. A little 80's for my taste.

I love the dragon you have on the XB (#62?), how about updating it a bit. Maybe black dragon with red and yellow (or orange) flames coming out it's snout/mouth.

Multi color is the way to go. You just have to have multiple color options in the same design. I think the turn off is that you have to layer them to get something that looks mean.

A good flame (like #3) would be sweet if it had two or three colors on one layer.

Also, do you have any graphics for the hood / roof that goes well with the sides? I would love a "whole package" deal that incorperated more then just the sides of the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Love the fact that the fade away hood stripes can be in a color other than silver, too bad I cant afford anything right now. And it be a perfect compliment to the "cuda" style stripes.

Now if I had the $$, I would have you do a charger hood style graphic, changing the HEMI cutout to MAGNUM. And then with the cuda style side graphic, make it solid with magnum or SXT cutout under the rear window.

Also some wheel inserts to give it a multi spoke look.

Just a few the ideas.

·
They call me Destroyer
11,579 Posts
Hey Silverbullet, FYI - This thread is over 2 years old.
I don't think the thread starter is around anymore.
For good reason from the things ive read about them.....

·
Premium Member
8,387 Posts
That bugs the Sh*& out of me when someone jumps in just to try to sell ya then is gone. Well be gone troll !!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts