Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I know that this might be a shot in the dark but i've got to give it a try these wheels are just sitting in my room and I thought that I might see what could happen, anyway here goes I've got a Fairly new set of 22" American Racing Nova's with Nitto 420S tire's, About 500 miles on both the rims and tire's, I want to see if someone would want to trade me for a set of 20" Magnum Srt8 or Challenger Srt wheels or another set of 20's but I really only want the Srt8 wheels. Without further ado here's some picks.

Spec's: F: 265/35/R22
R: 285/35/R22

CAM00060_zps88c32139.jpg
CAM00058_zpsc9df34fd.jpg
CAM00057_zps13a3f384.jpg
31096d1365372967-heyo-mississippi-cam00021.jpg

·
Registered
214 Posts
I like those! Alas all I have are the stock 18" RTs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Kody I understand your pain I'm rocking the Almighty Rt wheels as well right now but it's time to change it up abit

@Chutsk10 I had them painted to a Citroen gold, I wanted them to be gold but more of a subtle gold! They actually started life as a set of Machined face like yours.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Will those fit over brembos..

·
Registered
582 Posts
I would consider trading wheels for the wheels you can keep the tires and sell them it would be too expensive for us to ship tires ..just a thought.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not to sure if they will fit over the brembo's or not I know the front set have a good bit of space from the wheel to the calipers but the backs are alittle tighter fit and I didn't think about taken the tires off. What wheels you got?

·
Premium Member
5,683 Posts
@Chutsk10 I had them painted to a Citroen gold, I wanted them to be gold but more of a subtle gold! They actually started life as a set of Machined face like yours.
Ah was just curious. They look pretty good. Good luck with the sale.

Will those fit over brembos..
Diameter wise they will, not sure if the offset works on an SRT8 or if spacers will be required. They are +15 in the front +18 in the rear .

(Sorry to intrude on your for sale thread Sgt.)

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have srt magnum wheels they are in good shape I have one that has a gouge on the lip but that can be taken off with a file

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Diameter wise they will, not sure if the offset works on an SRT8 or if spacers will be required. They are +15 in the front +18 in the rear .

(Sorry to intrude on your for sale thread Sgt.)

That's Quite alright good sir I appreciate your help!

@Baad Would you happen to have any pics of them?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Ya..here ya go..all 4 of them

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@Baad They look good except the one does it still hold air or does is leak?

@VDODGEA You have any pics?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Oh ya..its still good holding air and its not bent at all

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@VDODGEA They look great! But the Chally wheels I'm talking about are these. I'm sorry for the confusion i should have put them in the original post.
DSCN0416.jpg

@Baad I like them but they need a little more work than I'd like to give them, I'm sorry about that but thank you for showing interest and your time!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Just got these; used but nice that I was telling you about. Let me know how you like these.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just got these; used but nice that I was telling you about. Let me know how you like these.
They are pretty unique haven't seen those type before, but they just don't tickle my fancy I've never really liked dark colored wheels.

·
Registered
582 Posts
hey bud no worries man it's all about what you want..my good friend has a set of those wheels you want in his storage with tires that came off his car I will ask him if he's interested in getting rid of them...
and not paid4 if he doesn't want those wheels I am definitely interested I love those new chally wheels they are sick..I see them all the time and I think they're the best looking challenger wheel yet

1 - 20 of 30 Posts