Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
GLW this trade. This is a hell of a deal. I have the same set up in machined and love the look of the Nova's on our mags.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
hey bud no worries man it's all about what you want..my good friend has a set of those wheels you want in his storage with tires that came off his car I will ask him if he's interested in getting rid of them...
and not paid4 if he doesn't want those wheels I am definitely interested I love those new chally wheels they are sick..I see them all the time and I think they're the best looking challenger wheel yet
LOL, I know you weren't in on our private conversation but wasn't asking him to trade for these; I just got these yesterday. I was just showing him these. I also have some Chally wheels like he mentioned in his post above; in fact I have two sets.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Tell me..will those ones u just got fit on the srt?? Do ya know..if so ill see if I can find some here locally

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Hmmm this deal is interesting and not far from me, but I've got Chally Srt 392 wheels, not the Chally wheel your looking for.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Tell me..will those ones u just got fit on the srt?? Do ya know..if so ill see if I can find some here locally
YES, these come off a Challenge SRT and I checked before buying also and they have the +24 offset that IS needed for the SRTs.
If you lived closer we possibly could make a deal. Shame.... every time I see something I'd like it IS on the west coast ~ go figure.

I already have some nice used 20" tires to get mounted on them.

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Too bad you aren't closer. I've got a set of 300 SRT wheels but not in the best condition (just curb rash) since the guy I got it from was located in NYC.

·
Registered
582 Posts
YES, these come off a Challenge SRT and I checked before buying also and they have the +24 offset that IS needed for the SRTs.
If you lived closer we possibly could make a deal. Shame.... every time I see something I'd like it IS on the west coast ~ go figure..

I already have some nice used 20" tires to get mounted on them.
THNX I appreciate the info

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
@V6head Those look great! But i'm not a fan of chrome sorry about that!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts