Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was in an accident this past Sunday with my 05 Magnum RT, other driver headed south made a left turn right in front of me and took out the front of my car. I need to know what year Chrysler 300 front ends are a bolt on conversion. Thanks in advanced

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think any early Chrysler 300 front end will fit. The Magnums were sold in Australia & Europe and perhaps South America with Chrysler front ends as Chryslers. I think you will need to replace everything from the cowl forward including the front fenders. When Dodge came out with the new front end for the Chargers with the led lights surrounding the headlights, the entire front end and doors are different. I think you are looking at 2005-2007, maybe 2008. I don't know if there were changes in the 300 at the same time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea just did the swap, have to have hood, fenders, bumper cover, headlights, radiator support, and some of the wiring because plugs are different. Years that work would be 2005 to 2008.
Thanks, I'm still fighting with the insurance company of the woman that turned in front of me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.