Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you already know the Magnum is gone. I had to part ways with her because she was nickle and diming me. I will admit that letting her go really hurt me. It was like losing a family member. I don't think I have ever been attached to a car before. But seeing this one being driven away knowing I may never see her again was a feeling I don't wish on my worst emeny. This is the BEST forum I have ever been on and I think thats part of the hurt of seeing her go. I was letting go of a lifestyle. I belonged to a few other LX forums and was a member is DSM too. Whenever I asked for help or advice I always got it. I have been looking at an 06 300C. But I am nervous about getting one because its almost the same as the Magnum. Maybe I had issues with it because it was an early 04 build and the factory hadn't worked out the kinks yet. I wiill have to do some research on the 300C and see how it goes. I may just save a a little more and step up to the plate with the big dogs and get and MSRT8 one day.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
:puppy_dog_eyes:

Well, I guess it's better that it went off to a new home rather than nickel and diming you to death! GL on the next vehicle and hope to see you around Shane!
BTW, PM coming with some tire questions, don't go anywhere just yet! LOL

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,414 Posts
Once the parts are replaced, it gets a lil bit closer to bein a new car again. Mine was only a year old when I bought it and I've had to replace a lot of parts already. Dunno if it was neglect from the previous driver or what. When members sell their Mag, they usually lose interest in CM tho.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'm feeling the same way about mine, sorry to see you go. But I already know, once mine goes, or I get a better job, I'm just going to sell it and get another one.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sad to hear it .... Ill start the chant , MSRT8 MSRT8 :D Gl boss man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts