Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I dig this forum and am also a member of the LX forum, probably like a lot of you guys.

Anyone near my area give a shout out!!

:fing30:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Welcome, I like the way the charger does away with the wheelwell "bubble". You are my hero hahaha.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I need to see pictures of the work on the Charger front end. Are you doing the work yourself?
good luck,

·
Registered
344 Posts
HEY MAN I'M UP IN JACKSONVILLE, NOT TO FAR AWAY WE SHOULD MEET UP SOMETIME. GOOD LUCK WITH THE FACELIFT!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Yes, I am doing it, I have been waiting for my new flanging tool to get here, it finnally did, so if I have time to work on it this weekend, I will be starting to splice the two fenders together.

Do you guys know about the meet and greet in Tampa on the 25th?

I will post a link for it.. Hope the weather holds out for it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
THE M&G SOUNDS FUN I THUNK I WILL TRY TO GO HOPEFULLY WE CAN MEET UP ANYBODY ELSE GOING MAYBE CAN MEET UP AND RIDE DOWN TOGETHER

·
Registered
14 Posts
Local

mrprenglish929 said:
Hello everyone. I dig this forum and am also a member of the LX forum, probably like a lot of you guys.

Well first off Happy Birthday... Im about an hour(less with the hemi) north of you. Love the charger Front idea love to see it. I was considering the 300 front on mine. Wouldnt want to step on your toes by doing the same thing. The magnum gathering in tampa sounds great maybe do a little caravaning? I seat 12 so maybe ill bring a few friends. Im usually cruising the 300 down town city place if you see me say hi. And of course the magnum should be the only one down here like this. Have a great day man:Rastabana

·
Registered
21 Posts
mrprenglish929 said:

Is that the RKsport Viper hood? Looks killer! Any problems?
Welcome
Ken:1237:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts