Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some cars we can beat? List here what cars you have been able to outrun.

·
Registered
16 Posts
all previous mustangs g35s, z's , most rice cars execpt turbo ones and neck and neck with a 911 carraa 4. p.s. your faster than a cop car too a lot faster. I know him i wasnt running

·
Registered
50 Posts
96' Impalla SS, easy
05/06' corvette twice at 2 lights "it was raining"
06' Charger RT
05/06' Mustang GT
06' Eclipse
04' GTO "no 05/06" yet
05' SRT4 "till he passed me"

Then again i got beat by an audi wagon....
like i was standing still?

·
Registered
320 Posts
GTOs, WRXs, mustang GTs, Chargers, 300s, other magnum R/Ts, long stealthy beemers on the highway but I still consistantly get smoked by my wife.

·
Registered
18 Posts
well on the 1/8 mile track i beat a ford lightning truck three times in one night, also a harley davidson truck, last week I beat a integra with nos, (PS) I'm hell coming off the light.... Mustang GT dont have a chance, a new private ran up on me in his new colbalt SS hollering I'm supercharged I said go for it, I never heard a supercharger whine so hard trying to keep up and I was only in third gear

·
Registered
98 Posts
On the way home last Friday night...............

from the airport picking up my brother on leave from the marines, we were flying down I-65, up along the side of my slides an LS1 Corvette, Ive not had my ass handed to me so bad yet............, but I did do, 125, and my mother was in the back seat freakin out, and my brother sitting next to me calling me a pussy cause I backed off................fun, fun. So I seen 125 and lotsa tail lights.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I raced a 96ish Mustang Cobra with my SXT on Sat. We stayed even at first and then he pulled 2 cars op me and we stayed even the rest of the way till we let off.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I've had the car only a week long:
2 Different Mustang GT's
Ford Lighting
Mazda RX8
A few Civic's
G35...

·
Registered
531 Posts
With the 2.7
Light to Light and On Hwy.
Ford Pinto -
Gremlin -
The Thing -
Pacer -
VW Bug -

And the only true races I've been in with all jokes aside.

V6 Audi TT - Surprising as I expected to loose. A LOT of fun and both of us came close to tickets. We stopped and talked about it. Good guy.

New model Jaguar - Sort of expected. He was not happy.

A few high speed races on the Hwy with various cars and did well on most believe it or not. The Mag has great pickup at speed and great top end.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Many of BMW's, even a new 5 series, and most German made cars, except the highend Audi's (thoes cars are unbelieveable). I also powered past alot of desiels and big ass trucks while I had a U-Haul hooked on the back, going through the mountains (rockies and comin' into N. Carolina). It ain't all about horsepower, that magnificent torque helps sooo much!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts