Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should have the design done in the next week or so. I am going to be picking up the vinyl this weekend and start cutting. I need to know what colors I should pick up. If you want a custom color, i.e. brushed aluminum, chameleon shade shifter, carbon fiber, etc, there will be an extra cost. The more people that want the custom texture, the less it will cost per decal.

Post up what colors you would be interested in? White, Silver, Blue, Black, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, etc . . .

·
Registered
160 Posts
Red or white or some combination of the two...Shade shifters are neat too...Have red/blue shade shifting vinyl on my visors that say Magnum R/T(over the warning labels)

-todd-

·
Registered
84 Posts
Metalic Silver? I dont really know what would look good on Black. I dont want white it would get to dirty.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
steve said:
Should have the design done in the next week or so. I am going to be picking up the vinyl this weekend and start cutting. I need to know what colors I should pick up. If you want a custom color, i.e. brushed aluminum, chameleon shade shifter, carbon fiber, etc, there will be an extra cost. The more people that want the custom texture, the less it will cost per decal.

Post up what colors you would be interested in? White, Silver, Blue, Black, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, etc . . .
Did you find the reflective vinyl? They come in silver, red and in the military we have black. Or I would go with metallica silver, hmm sounds like the cars paint hahah. BTW white washes up just fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts