Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many of you folks are like we are here in Cali pretty much restricted to home unless we need to go to the doctor, grocery store, or where ever the state says we can go. Yet, I look at the web site and find no new postings, no discussions, nothing! When I open the site, I get a page that is titled "Our Top forums", and as I look down the list I see "Off Topic"- 3d ago, "General Magnum Discussion" - 3d ago, "Exterior Styling" - 17d ago, and "Introduce Yourself" - 2d ago. As I look down the list of topics I don't see any that have had any discussion recently!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think it’s good folks haven’t taken to social media about this thing, it means they are enjoying being home and around each other, and are living life.

Or

It means folks have taken to Facebook and playing Xbox & the forums are last of concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This post had nothing to do with COVD19. I used to own a 1987 Pontiac T/A until I realized that because of a hump in the passenger floor that clears the cat which makes that car aggravate my wife's arthritis in her hips. My point is that in all of the other boards I've been on for cars or other hobbies, this one seems to have the least activity overall. You look at recent posts in all of the forums, and most posts are days old. People ask for technical help, and a month later there is no answer of any type. I have answered a couple of post where the person asked a question that had not had so much as one answer in a month since the original post. I would expect more activity.

I guess my question should have been "Is anybody out there?"

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your post 23 hours ago is the newest post on the entire forum. I would have thought that people on this board come in to talk about our cars, or what they are doing to their cars. Nothing. when I first tried to join this board, I had difficulty registering and just came back from time to time. I figured that others were having the same problems, but I've been here 1 month now, and seen almost nothing posted since I registered.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My attempt to register did not take a minute. I tried repeatedly for over 3 months to register, and kept getting a message saying that they used some sort of service to investigate whether I was a spammer, and that service was down, please try again later. I think they made some changes that enabled me to finally register. The site admin and I went back and forth through email for a few weeks (months?) and finally the problem was solved.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts