Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking up exhaust systems. I am trying to figure what size is my 2006 R/T awd stock exhaust system. is it 2.25 or 2.5? I am not sure if I want to splice parts in or replace the whole thing. If it is 2.25 then I want to upgrade to 2.5. I appreciate the input...thanx

·
Registered
979 Posts
rt is 2.5 and srt is 2.75

·
Registered
979 Posts
Yeah, I just put on Flowmaster super 44's .

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I would invest in some 2.5" stainless steel lap band clamps, just changed mine out got them off eBay from Summit racing. They are soooooo much better than the FLOWMASTER clamps that came with my American thunder.
The clamps were like $9 each.

·
Registered
271 Posts
this might be a noob question but did you guys just swap out the mufflers or did you do the mufflers and the whole mid pipe

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
this might be a noob question but did you guys just swap out the mufflers or did you do the mufflers and the whole mid pipe
I did the whole cat back, FLOWMASTER American thunder resonator delete, my mids are catless mids, I have Jba headers coated and wraped to be installed sometime soon to complete my exhaust.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I swapped mufflers, cut out the resonators and then just recently I went with catless mids and turndowns.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm looking to do my exhaust I want a deep HEMI sound..... I might have to get a set of flowmasters super 44's to start and go from there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts