Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm Ken in Huntington Beach, CA. Got A black SRT8 for my wife back in August. She really wanted a Magnum, but I said we had to wait for the SRT8 model. Unfortunately, this vehicle wasn't very functional for her and our 3 kids. Of course this was all part of the MASTER PLAN!
Now I have my midlife tinker toy, and I love it. Put on a cold air intake, and planning for a chip and the Viper Hood with scoop.
Glad I found this site
Ken

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Welcome to the site.
They are fun to play with and modify. Be careful with the RK Sport hood, most guys are spending as much for paint prep as they did on the hood.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!
I nocitced you said your from Hunnington Beach, CA. Do you ever run into Tito Ortiz?? If you do, tell him I said "Hi" and he is the best coach to ever be on The Ultimate Fighter and I look forward to him beating Ken on the 8th~! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crummy said:
Welcome from Ohio!!
I nocitced you said your from Hunnington Beach, CA. Do you ever run into Tito Ortiz?? If you do, tell him I said "Hi" and he is the best coach to ever be on The Ultimate Fighter and I look forward to him beating Ken on the 8th~! :)
Some of my buddies have seen Tito, Tank and those guys around, but I've never seen them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts