Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
I am a computer.
5,685 Posts
Included:map sensor,fuel injectors,blow off valve, expansion tank.boost gauge,spark plugs,vacuum block,air filter,serpentine belt,idler pulley. clamps,hoses fittings.Kit is preassembled into five main components.Supercharger,intake assembly,discharge assembly,vacuum block,expansion, tank relocation.
Base tune included.
Not included flash tuner,water methanol injection kit,air fuel gauge.
All HP gains are documented with dyno graphs.
The units are rebuilt with all new internal gears,high speed ceramic bearings
If everything listed above is included, then the price shown on the website is a very good deal.

The units are rebuilt with all new internal gears,high speed ceramic bearings
Have you had any known/reoccurring issues with the "PowerDyne" head units?

·
Registered
11 Posts
If everything listed above is included, then the price shown on the website is a very good deal.

Have you had any known/reoccurring issues with the "PowerDyne" head units?
The powerdyne units were notorious for chewing up internal belts.There is a coating on the internal gears that will wear over time,this creates heat on the belt and will fail.This is the main reason for installing new gears.
If you stay within the build parameters the unit will last a long time.
I have 20000 miles on my stage 3 and I go to the track when i can and I have never had a head unit issues.
The advancement in bearings and belts have given new life to the powerdyne.
If you want to assemble your own kit the mounting hardware is available along with the build sheet and install video.
I am currently running the stage 3 with lightweight input gear,upgraded impeller shaft,upgraded belt guides,gates GT Kevlar internal belt,bearing cooling fan and ceramic bearings.
With a 2.75" pulley I am currently @ 11lbs of boost making 340 RWHP.My best 1/4 mi time of 13.8 @ 101mph
Currently this kit is installed on the worlds fastest 3.5 V6.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts