Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is Rob from Lake Wylie, SC and I just purchased my 06 Magnum. This is my first domestic car after owning a Honda Accord for almost 10 years and putting almost 30 Grand in it. So far I have added 22" Moz dinnerroll Rims with black and chrome centers and 265/35/22 nitto nt420"s, taken off the side moldings, tinted it, billet grill, and added a huge stereo (had to take the car back twice to the dealership to have rear side windows resealed). I am planning on adding black LED tails adn the eibach 2" lowering springs. I saw the viper syle hoods on the site and am thinking of getting it with the EVo 6 body kit.

Check out my car at:
member.cardomain.com/nuakord

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice Magnum, sorry no affence, hate the car, not my style. You should put some go under the hood of the Magnum, so then you will be show and go, go, go.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice ride, but will you be able to lower it without hitting the wheel well openings. The tires look like they stick out too far in the pictures.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah my buddy has one of those Kickers in the back of his car and it hurts, I can just imagine having two!!
Very nice.....and Welcome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts