Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think my next purchase will be a new car... I am putting my magnum up for sale so I can do something else.. Right now I am heavily considering a crossfire due to the rebates. I figure that way when the challenger comes out I can easily get into one of those the first day they hit the lot

·
Registered
160 Posts
well i just got black SXT lights that i have to install, and im about to join a group buy on pedals, but other than that, no major work till the spring and thats going to be some body work and maybe paint...maybe some little knick nack stuff in between....only time will tell

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Gumby said:
I think my next purchase will be a new car... I am putting my magnum up for sale so I can do something else.. Right now I am heavily considering a crossfire due to the rebates. I figure that way when the challenger comes out I can easily get into one of those the first day they hit the lot
Why dont you bypass the crossfire and just get the challenger when it comes out?

·
Registered
83 Posts
grinner said:
santa is bringin hotchkis springs.
tribal ghost flames, shaved handles and a chopped top await in '06.
SWEET GRINNER!!!!........i was thinkin of choppin the top down too.....

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
grinner said:
santa is bringin hotchkis springs.
tribal ghost flames, shaved handles and a chopped top await in '06.
Hmmmm If i remember correctly, did you say after the tailgate shaved to hunt you down and throw you in the straight jacket if you talked about shaving the door handles hahha? You going to try to do the door sensors like on the Overhaulin' magnum? Remember they say they can be filled for a flush fit. haahhahah. How are you going to live for a couple of weeks for the chop top without the car????? Sheese you always have to be the first kid on the block with the new toys. Heck get ahold of boyd and see if they will do it part of the show hahaha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts