Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
22 x 9.5 Liquidmetal "Wingman" Wheels w/+18 offset. 5-115 bolt pattern.
265/35ZR22 Dunlop SP Sportmax tires.

·
Double-U Tee Eff
3,065 Posts
22X9 up front with 265/35/22s, 22X10 out back with 305/30/22s. It's a bit aggressive.. in fact, the rears look angry and stick out a little more than I was expecting, but there is no rubbing at all. The 305s rub on the Charger / 300, but not the Mag!
Damn, those are some fat-ass tires in the back. I've got some 20" Boss 335's comin' my way, in Super Black Finish, this week. I shouldn't have a problem with rubbing in back. My drop is low and I've still got stock 18"-ers on the ride. The offset of the Boss wheels are +12 and they're 8.5". I'm also expecting some 255/45R20 tires by the end of the week.

·
From Silver 2 Sexy Bullet
1,773 Posts
You may consider holding on to them.

I am interested in the stock 20's. Where are you located, and what kind of price are you looking for?
I am not much for cutting into business of you selling them, but you may consider keeping them for future alignment issues or thefts. It is something to look in to in order to have yourself covered in the long run. The choice is yours.

·
1,773 Posts
how big of a rim can i run with an eibach pro kit?
You can run up to 24" wheels at a number of widths and offsets. Any bigger, and you will need a lift kit.

·
1,773 Posts
I am running 24x9s in the front and 24x10s in the rear. Both have 275/25-24 Pirellis on them, but I am looking into downsizing the fronts to 255/30-24 Pirellis.

·
1,773 Posts
what about 24's 255-30-24???
The fitment for those size tires are only rated for 9.5" wheels. They may fit 10" wheels, but you stand a good chance in popping the bead. I know that there are people that are running them. They will bow a great bit on wheels that are over 8" wide. I just ordered some for my fronts so they will tuck easy. If you are ordering 10" wheels, go with the 275/25-24 size.

·
I don't like change!!!
2,609 Posts
On my AWD Mag I run 24" x 9.5" Asanti AF131's. They have a 32mm offset all the way around. My tires are 275/25/24" Wanli S-1089's.

·
1,773 Posts
is oir lug pattern 5 x 4.5
Dodge Magnum

Bolt Pattern: 5x115
Center Bore: 71.5
Hardware:14x1.50 Lug
Offset: 10-25mm (standard)

If you are planning to oversize (24" and bigger) go to streetdreams.org for fitments.

·
Registered
1 Posts
max size

What I wanna know is whats the maximum size of rims i can fit without having to lift the car. I saw a charger on 28s without it being lifted Im just curious to know if I can throw some 26s on my magnum and I mean comfortably I dont wanna throw off my turnin radius and all

·
Registered
1 Posts
i need help

I have an 05 Magnum R/T with stock wheels. I am looking to upgrade to 20'' or 22'' inch rims, but I do not want to lower the car. I am looking to stick with a traditional rim, preferably 5 spoke (maybe like the SRT 8). I am hoping to look at some photos to get some ideas. If anyone has any pics of their magnums (that have not been lowered) with rims...I would like to see them. Never posted before so I probably wont be able to locate this thread again, as this website seems pretty difficult to navigate. Please e-mail me at, [email protected]

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Question, on the Big Wheels website, shows offset for 06 AWD is from 40 - 55. Now, found some SRT8 rims with a +47. New to this, so will these rims poke out past the fender?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Anyone know anyone who is running 275/40 20 all around on their Mag and is lowered on the Eibach ProKit? Anyone know if I will have issues with this setup?

Thanks in advance!

21 - 40 of 79 Posts