Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is anyone else tired of all of these chrome wheel designs with the fake rivets? I don't understand it. Even the Foose Nitrous have rivets. I think the wheels would look so much better without them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
its like buying a fake Rolex instead of a real Rolex. Some people are just looking for the look of a 2 or 3 piece wheel, without the Rolex price.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
It's all a matter of personal taste. I think the Foose Nitrous are awesome looking. Fake rivets and all.
L8R
He e' nalu

·
Registered
94 Posts
The originals with the two or three pieces looked awesome. I don't like to see fake rivets, but I do still like seeing them on actual two to three piece rims. I can understand why walmart would do it, but why Foose?

·
Registered
40 Posts
2005_44Magnum said:
The originals with the two or three pieces looked awesome. I don't like to see fake rivets, but I do still like seeing them on actual two to three piece rims. I can understand why walmart would do it, but why Foose?
Foose is trying to cater to all. If Foose was to only do 1 off forged his market for wheels would drop by half. Foose knows where the money is, less expensive wheels that look like the expensive wheels, sells, sells ,sells.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
That explains it. The power of the almighty dollar strikes again! [Ha!]
L8R
He e' nalu

·
Registered
40 Posts
SoCalRT said:
They are also a pain to dry and polish around.
easy fix on the drying is use a leaf blower, or air compressor. If you use 1 or the other you dont have to polish your wheels nearly as much.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I had some wheels back in the day with fake rivets, Took a nail set and punched the out from the back and left just the holes. Looked even better to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts