Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock Nav with VES(video entertainment system) but don't have the monitors in the headrests. Does anyone one know where I can find the stock ones that would normally come from the factory. I looked on the dodgeparts website and they didn't have them and I can't seem to find them anywhere. Just finding aftermarket. ....Maybe aftermarket is the way to go anyways. Any help tips etc would be gratly appreciated. -Erik

·
Registered
272 Posts
I don't think headrest monitors were an option from the factory. I've been wrong before though.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
There were never any stock headrest monitors. All are aftermarket or fabricated out of stock headrest.

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I have the stock Nav with VES(video entertainment system) but don't have the monitors in the headrests. Does anyone one know where I can find the stock ones that would normally come from the factory. I looked on the dodgeparts website and they didn't have them and I can't seem to find them anywhere. Just finding aftermarket. ....Maybe aftermarket is the way to go anyways. Any help tips etc would be gratly appreciated. -Erik
I'm going to assume if you have that stock nav, you have a leather interior. If so, you can buy headrest with the tv's already built in, which is the easiest way to go. Atleast a dozen members here have already done it, so just type in "headrest" in the search and go through the first few pages of threads. If you have a cloth interior, then you'd need to (well should) buy monitors then install them like that. I haven't had the courage to do mine yet, but it's on the mod list.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts