Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering where the temperature sensor is to read the outside temperature. It displays it on the LED readout where the mileage is. Is it near the front of the car? I couldn't imagine it being in the engine compartment as the temp would be 100+ all the time.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I believe that sensor is inside the car on your dash...center, up front by the windshield

Interior temp is the small sensor inbetween the dual temp knobs on your center cluster (if you have it) - This also determines night and day for auto lamps, I believe

(I could be wrong though....it wouldnt be the first time)

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
northeastern08 said:
I believe that sensor is inside the car on your dash...center, up front by the windshield

Interior temp is the small sensor inbetween the dual temp knobs on your center cluster (if you have it) - This also determines night and day for auto lamps, I believe

(I could be wrong though....it wouldnt be the first time)
I only have one temperature display, which I believe is outside temp. It doesn't make sense why that temperature sensor would be on the inside of the car. Wouldn't it through a high temperature if you car is sitting in the sun for a while?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
steve said:
I only have one temperature display, which I believe is outside temp. It doesn't make sense why that temperature sensor would be on the inside of the car. Wouldn't it through a high temperature if you car is sitting in the sun for a while?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts