Votes: 18 23.1%
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
steve said:
Santa Barbara, CA - 75 degrees here today and nice and sunny
:p Were having a heat wave here in NE, 51 for a high tommorrow!!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Santa Maria Ca. North of Los Angeles

I had a thought that I like to start a mugnum club in and around our area have get to togethers at parks and do some runs and stuff. ???

Later, Joe

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
racer2438 said:
Santa Maria Ca. North of Los Angeles

I had a thought that I like to start a mugnum club in and around our area have get to togethers at parks and do some runs and stuff. ???

Later, Joe
Easiest way is to put a sign up at the dealer and make some business cards up and see if the dealers will hand them out.

·
Registered
160 Posts
saleensean said:
From Boston, Ma.
Hey maybe Il see you around...Should be easy to spot a 300 Touring ;)

Good to see another Bostonian....Welcome to the Forum

(I know my location is listed as Long Island, NY but I attend Northeastern University in Boston and I live here in Boston now full time...my Mag stays on Long Island where its a bit safer though)

-todd-

·
Registered
160 Posts
M-Square Magnum said:
YOur car is safer in NYC instead of Boston? Is Boston that bad now?
Long Island...and its not that Boston is too bad, its just I dont trust garages for long periods of time (nicks and scratches maybe...but Im probably just paranoid)

Truth is, you really dont need a car to get around Boston...and in the event I need a car...a lot of my friends have theirs so I can borrow or whatever if I need to

It boils down to me just really not needing a car while Im at school...so it just stays home in my moms driveway, locked, alarmed, and covered

-todd-

·
Registered
3 Posts
Canada (Toronto area)...

Cant wait till summer too! Although it sure seems like spring in January right now though!!!

Adam

1 - 20 of 81 Posts