Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, everyone seems to like the moldings off, Im still kinda hesitant. So if anyone has a white mag with the moldings taken off please post it, so I can make a decision. Im still fighting with the dealer about the scratches on the door, and my painter says they need to come off to blend the paint. He wants to know whether to leave them off or put them back on. He does know that If we put them back on I want a full stripe of tape to go on the back, so I wont have the moisture retention or paint problems. So if anyone has a white one with em off please post your pics. Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok , I did it anyhow

so once again its all of your faults, that told me to do it. first the superchip, then the side moldings off. so next is exhaust, I think Im going to go with corsa's. so I will let you know what they sound like when we get em on, they are ordered, and in shipping. sorry steve, got these for around 750 plus shipping , didnt really care for the jba's, And for the record naked mags are the way to go, it definetly looks sweet. I didnt even need to use the heatgun, sawed through with the fishing line and goo goned the rest took maybe 1.5 hours with the wash and wax

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
I'll only take part of the blame :fing02: . I agree that the mags look better with the side mouldings removed. We want some pics of your bare Mag. Be sure to let us know how those Corsa's sound.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Great choice on stripping the Mag naked. I've only seen a few white Magnums around and none modded. Pics please.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts