Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me! Unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse. Then I would just buy another one.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Same here! My Maggie is 8 years old and only has 52K miles on her...............

Since I will be 72 years young this month, Maggie should last me forever......... LOL

Best car I ever owned, I love driving her.

Bob

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Mines a keeper for life too.
I've had her since Sept. 2004, she's paid off with 186,000 miles of driven pleasure!

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
My car is so much fun to drive. No plans to sell.

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
I will ride Trojum until the wheels fall off..................and then I'll buy new wheels LOL

·
Registered
329 Posts
It is able to do so many things to make my life easier that there is no way right now that I could get rid of my Magnum. It has proven to be one of the most satisfying cars I have ever owned as an all around, do everything car. This one stays for sure.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Would never sell mine, i've already had offers but easily turned them down. Love drivin my mag .... LOVE IT Hopefully shes got a long life ahead of her with just about 24k miles.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
I have had over 300 different cars in my life and some I wish I still had AND I still have around 22 total (Lost count) LOL

NONE of our SIX are going anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
I will drive his thing into the ground. I love it. I am still a camaro boy at heart and will have another f- body some day but itll have to be parked next to Cro cause she aimt going anywhere!

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
The bad thing about my Maggie, is even though it was one of the cars I said I would own one day, I have only had 3 other vehicles that put me in a good mood everytime I drove it. I really love my Maggie and I really wish I didn't in alot of ways. I get pissy when I see her get rained on, or have to drive and park at work. Or when I find some other car ( like a SRT Challenger) that I really want, but I just can't bring myself to trade her off.
I very seldom have an emotional attachment to any vehicle, however there is a bond between us. My boys drove her to the prom, ( My girl drove her mother's truck, however the boys teased her pretty good about it!LOL!!), my wife and I have taken a couple of trips in it, and I'll never forget going through my orientation at my previous flight job, and seeing the new ones on a truck in a parking lot, dreaming of owning one.
Unless you own one, there is simply something about one that goes beyond desciption. No offense to our ladies that also appreciate the Maggies, but the sheer muoy Machoism that come with these cars says it all. BTW my wife keeps trying to talk me into giving her my Maggie and either buying another or a Challenger. The only reason I don't is I don't believe I could afford all her tickets!!
Take care and God Bless !!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts