Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

3 weeks ago my wife and I were heading to WalMart to buy dirt for flowers and I was going to show her the Caliber. She snikered and said she would be embarrased to see me in that. Looked over at the Magnum and said you should drive that. (God I love my wife) Came home with a used 2005 Magnum SE, 15,000 miles base addition with 20" Nitto tires and Chrome covers.

I saw the Magnum back in 2004 and knew it was cool. My brother visited yesturday and his jaw dropped to his knees. Now I know it is cool.

So does anyone know if there is a Chicagoland Magnum Owners club?
I'd like to see what kind of customization I can do to the SE.

Oh and no, we had to go back for the dirt.

TAB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oswego is just outside of Chicago (well 50 miles outside) and I've been here for 5 years now. Plans for the MAG....I just added a sunroof and I think the next thing will be to upgrade the sound system. I've been looking at accessories but have not decided what I'd like to add. Where can I see pictures to inspire me?

I'm seeing the "LX" tag added to some posts about Magnums and I understand that it refers to a body style. Which year/Models fall into that "LX" classification?

TAB

·
Registered
162 Posts
if your ever going to be up by waukegan let me know. scoop the loop is 6,7,8 of july and is allways a good time

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Check out the Gallery section of this forum for some ideas. Also click on the links on some of the signatures of forum members.

The LX platform refers to the Magnum, Charger and Chrysler 300's between 2004 and present.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My wife told me the same thing when she saw the Mag. She said the Liberty is not you but that Mag will look good on you. I do love her.lol Congradulation and drive safe.

·
Registered
98 Posts
something similar

when we bought our first one we went looking at pt cruisers. took our neice with us just to see what kind of room we would have, because we were looking for a family car. felt like I was riding in gocart. they had just got 2 mags in the rt on the showroom floor, which i now own, and a fully loaded sxt. I told the old lady lets check out one of those for shits and giggles, not really sure if it was in my price range. She was sold in a matter of 3 blocks, pulled over and said you need to drive this because this is what I want. Drove it and went back to the dealer and crunched numbers, dropped my savings into a down payment, ordered the one I wanted and ..........................history...............................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts