Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of headlights about a year ago and never used them, now looking to resell them I find that online they range in price from $250-$700. Does anyone know why this is or any reasons behind it? The original part I bought was a set of 2011-2014 spyder projector headlights for a dodge charger for my chargum conversion. the part number is 444-DCH11-LTDRL-HID-BK. When I posted them for sale on craigslist someone emailed me accusing me of scamming someone because of this website

HID Xenon + 2011-2013 Dodge Charger (Non HID Model) LED DRL Tube Projector Headlights - Black

I just dont understand why there is such a price difference.

·
Registered
73 Posts
you're experiencing the same problems mom and pop stores have and why some can't stay in business. They try to make money on merchandise but can't because consumers find it much cheaper online. Same reason people got screwed in the housing market crash. If you think you're going to get what you paid for it, you're most likely not. The older these cars get, the more companies want to sell off their older stock. I'm sure you can find some good deals on headlights if you look hard enough.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's a free market. All the different sources sell them at whatever they want to charge. Also, the automotive industry is very competitive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, automotive industry is very competitive and customers find stuff online for much lower prices. World if full of scams here, my buddy from DSRLeasing also told me that the industry has changed so much over the years, it's 100x times less enjoyable than it was like 10 years ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts