Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the wife got a speeding ticket in December for going 105 in a 70mph zone on the 5 freeway heading to Bakersfield to see her sister. She finally went to court and got away with a $500 fine and 2 points, but she gets to keep her license. She was sweating losing her license and even called an attorney. The attorney wanted $1500 and still couldn't guarantee that she would get to keep her license. The judge must have been in a good mood that day.

Now I just gotta wait to see when insurance finds out about it:Homer-sim

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for the reminder, i only have a couple of days left to pay my ticket, doing 68 in a 55, only $75

P.S. 105 huh, i think you got a keeper

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
110.7 in a 60, SXT, $340.50, careless (knocked down from wreckless), kept license, cant remember how many points. trying to get away from a raod-raging BMW. Insurance called, I explained the situation and then havent see the insureance go up.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Knock wood, I've been lucky in my R/T and haven't got a ticket yet. I flew through Utah at aboiut 120 last summer for 40+ miles, pretty cool.

·
Registered
16 Posts
just got a 71 in a 50 $183.50 but he liked my car. good thing he didnt see me hiting the limiter on the freeway on ramp. hehe

·
Registered
320 Posts
don't be lettin her pay tickets, man. That stuff goes on her driving record. Not good.
Best to pay an extra 50 bucks and have em go away, man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts