Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T. I am wanting to put different doors on it to give it a different look. Was looking at the design of the 2011, 2012,2013,2014 Charger doors. Does anyone know if they will fit?

·
Banned
455 Posts
I have a 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T. I am wanting to put different doors on it to give it a different look. Was looking at the design of the 2011, 2012,2013,2014 Charger doors. Does anyone know if they will fit?
Not a chance. No where near close. sorry.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2008 sxt awd looking to do the same thing. I want the scalloped doors to match my scalloped hood. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
14 Posts
300 Doors are the exact same doors as the Magnums. 2006-2010.
On the front doors, they may bolt on but body lines with the fenders and A pillar wont match up. Haven't tried it but have seen some attempts.
Rear doors may bolt up too but the rear door frame for the glass I'd totally different. Not sure about the rest of the shape.
With enough time and money, you can make about anything happen. Might be able to reskin the old 06 doors with the newer skins. That'd be the easiest option possibly if the lower door shells were the same shape.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts