Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05 RT AWD Magnum.

20x8.5 Black Wheel Boss 340 5x115 - Rims - 340 - Black - 5x115 - - 8.5 - 82.80 - 38

tire size would be 245-45-20

How do i determine if they will come outside of the wheel well without putting them on? Its a +38 offset most people said that would work or be super flush, is there a way to actually determine if they will fit?

The rims should be 20X8.5 5-115 38+ ET and tires 245-45-20

Thanks in advance.

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
I think you need a higher offset like mid to upper 40s. I don't have a AWD, that's why I didn't answer you the first time I saw your thread. Figured a AWD owner could answer you better. Offset is measured in millimeters. Dunno if 10mm would push em out too far or not. Stock height, you may be alright. Will it look stupid ? Dunno.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm with FROST man- RWD only so I didn't want to shoot out an incorrect uneducated response.

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,840 Posts
Why not just check the Boss Motorsports web site? Doing so would indicate that those are the proper wheels for a '05 Magnum R/T AWD

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have checked with them as well with a few tire places in town, i just really wanted to makr sure that there going to fit before i buy them. They all say they should fit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did you purchase the wheels and tires? How do they fit? Or what did you end up with? Just checking if that size wheel and tire works well on the awd. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts