Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
TBYRNE Motorsports - www.tbyrnemotorsports.com has been kind enough to donate (3) $100 gift certificates. We will be offering these in 3 contests.

CONTEST #1
We will be extending contest #1 another month due to the top refferer having less than 10 referrers. On Saturday February 4th, 2005 @ 8pm PST whomever has the most referrals, even if it is under 10, will be deemed the winner.

The first contest will be a referral contest. It is simple, the person with the most referrals at the end will win a $100 gift certificate. This contest will end on Saturday January 7th @ 8pm PST. You can view your standing and get your referral code here - http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/referrers.php. Here is a little tip - Take the image code here - http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10 and replace the url with your custom referral url. Then paste the image in your signature on other forums or on your website.

CHEATERS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. This means DON'T sign up under a different username to increase your referrals. You will be caught and disqualified. We reserve the right to extend the contest due to technical difficulties or if the top referrer has less than 10 referrers at the end of the contest.

CONTEST #2 - ended 1/7/06 8pm - WINNER - 356Magnum
The second contest will be a posting contest. The user with the most posts at Saturday January 7th @ 8pm PST will be deemed the winner. Posts must have meaning and content. Keep the one liners to a minimum, otherwise we will have to start pruning threads and giving warnings.

Congratulations to our winner 356Magnum. Please PM me your contact info so I can relay the information to TBYRNE Motorsports.

CONTEST #3 - ended 1/26/06 - WINNER - Customtronic

This isn't much of a contest, but more of a luck of the draw. We have preselected a userid(number). This member who signs up and is this specific userid will be the winner. For example, if we chose member # 250 as the winner, then the user who signed up as the 250th member would win.NO, the winning # isn't 250. We will keep this number a secret and it has been agreed upon between TBYRNE Motorsports and CustomMagnums.com.

Congragulations to our winner, Customtronic, you have one a $100 gift certificate for being our 100th member. Please PM me your contact info so I can pass this onto our vendor, TBYRNE Motorsports - www.tbyrnemotorsports.com ,

If there are any other vendors that would like to contribute prizes to these contests or have an idea for a contest please contact us @ [email protected].

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
We will be extending contest #1 another month due to the top refferer having less than 10 referrers. On Saturday February 4th, 2005 @ 8pm PST whomever has the most referrals, even if it is under 10, will be deemed the winner. The original post has been amended.

Contest # 2 is about to end in a few hours. As of 3:30pm pst, 356Magnum is the top poster and looks like he is going to win. Anyone going to give him a run for the money???

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
steve said:
We will be extending contest #1 another month due to the top refferer having less than 10 referrers. On Saturday February 4th, 2005 @ 8pm PST whomever has the most referrals, even if it is under 10, will be deemed the winner. The original post has been amended.
BOOOOOOOO hahahahah, I sent out over 45 pms on 2 other forums and this is all that came. Plus there are 2 that joined and either forgot or didnt know how to do the referal thingy. Well shoot, I guess Im going to have to go bug some more people hahahha. This just means that the spings are gonna have to wait until the result of the extension.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts

Congratulations to our winner, 356Magnum, for Contest # 2.. Please PM me your contact info so I can relay the information to TBYRNE Motorsports.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
steve said:
Congratulations to our winner, 356Magnum, for Contest # 2.. Please PM me your contact info so I can relay the information to TBYRNE Motorsports.
I sent you name/address/phone info. not sure what else you need.

Also since the review posts took way over the top, I am going to step out of the referal contest. This way we can spread the wealth. Plus the springs I was going to get is going to cost me more in the end. After the F up with the roof, I am going to be putting money ou of pocket to fix her up for the car shows this spring. I will go with the AirRaid, atleast I cant mess that up too much ahha.

Soo guys, the referal contest is tied at 1 up sooo, get some more bodies in here!!!!!!!!!!!

Might I suggest if the contests ends in a tie, then who's referee makes the most posts wins?? Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
steve said:
Since Semi-Hemi has bowed out of the referal contest, the referal contest is still tied @ 1. The first user to get to 2 referers will win the contest. If you are a new user, you can still win this contest. All you have to do is refer 2 people. You can see stats @ http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/referrers.php.
Come on people Git 'Er Done!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts