Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to put 5% in the front but the back already seems pretty dark... about as dark the 5% on my other car but I don't have a tint meter to tell. Some research showed that it's 20% from factory but I have a hard time believing it so my question is, what have you all done in regards to tinting the car and blacking it all out? Have you removed factory tint and retinted? Tinted over factory tint? Or tried to have a shop match it up to factory tint? I think that the rear is 5% personally but that's just comparing it to my other car. Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
18 Posts
I don’t think factory is removable. I put 20% on the front and half windshield, matches pretty good. 5% is limo dark, may draw some attention as well as it sucks at night. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t think factory is removable. I put 20% on the front and half windshield, matches pretty good. 5% is limo dark, may draw some attention as well as it sucks at night. Just my 2 cents.
Can you drop a pic real quick of the side?

·
Registered
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
18 Posts
did the front widows and windshield myself. The windshield came out ok but have a couple of air pockets at the edges. But oh well still looks good I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts